Thursday, December 4, 2008

I"VE BEEN TAGGED !! BY FUC*ER CHIANG !!

Itu Cibai Chiang memang nothing to do la,
Suka-suka he come and tagged me...
Trouble me to write nia...

According to the rules,
After being tagged,
You have to:
  1. List this rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
  4. Tag 7 ppl at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog. (i dunno how to put link...wanna find any blog link, go Chiang's blog there...)
  5. Link the person who tagged u.
  6. Leave a commenct for each blogger.

Start now...

7 Facts About 卖女孩的小火柴 That U Might Don't Know

  • Actually my name is 林凌洲, not 卖女孩的小火柴, my Japanese name is 双木凌洲 (双木=林).
  • I wanted to become a doctor also... however, my teachers always said i'm more clever than Einstein, so doctor is not suit for me...
  • I love cats and dogs very much.
  • Chiang always said my mouth like c*bai, coz he said right things i also can rebut until it become wrong thing...So i feel myself has talent to become a lawyer.
  • I love dogs and cats very much.
  • I still a half virgin. why half? coz i had sex relationship with my hands since 13 years old, however my hands aren't human, so i called myself a half-virgin.
  • I love Andy Lau very much.

7 Unspectacular Quirks

  • I like to bite my finger.
  • I'm a shy shy person. ( Its true, not like Chiang that one bluffing people nia...)
  • Not a gay.
  • Dunno what to write
  • Dunno what to write
  • Dunno what to write
  • Dunno what to write

7 people tagged by me.

Jay win

Chian Yin

Yu Chin Long

Alan Chen

Ming Sie

Yee Fang

DSLoong (tagged one more time)

1 comment:

CeCci MinC said...

walaue..apasal tagged me..cukup sui...good things neva gif me..lousy stuffss alwis bagi..sigh..haha