Saturday, June 13, 2009

York.

On the way to York, one of the oldest city in UK...


Nice view...if I owned such a big land, i guarantee will tanam kelapa sawit de... wakaka....but i think sawit won't grow in Uk la~

Nice...I means, my camera...

Its not a lake...i think its a dam...

Nice view...(I simply say only...)

View...

View 2...

View 3...

View 4...

View 5...

Geese in York...(xxxx, i step on their shit...almost everywhere also got their shit...do u see it?)
Clifford's Tower.

York Castel Museum.

Handsome Wu...

Aston Martin.

Aston Marin with its owner.

Molesting the dogs.

18SX (penis sweet...)

18SX (Boobs sweet...)
Starbucks Cameral Frappucina Blended Coffee.

I saw a big...no, its huge size punya Nutella...

York Minster.

Meja sembayang inside the minster....


DUnno ini siapa...(maybe one of the papacies kua...)

Ini lagi tak tahu...whether he is a christian or a buddhist...haha~

???

Meja sembayang in the other room....

Advertise for the minster.

I saw this guy drawing Monalissa o....banyak cantik lo....
And the last photo is....





















This beautiful girl !! I curi curi take her photo punya o !! Ini lagi cantik lo...(if compare to the Aunty Monalissa that the guy drawing...)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe...the sweet look not bad huh...

wey...buy some back for us lar...kekeke... :p

zhou said...

i bought one penis sweet...
but now it's inside my perut dy...
wakakakaka~~