Saturday, May 30, 2009

(EDITED !!!) From Malaysia to Liverpool

I'm taking flight from Penang to Hong Kong,
then from Hong Kong to London.
My flight from Penang was on 8.10 a.m. in the morning,
so i reached Hong Kong at about 12.30 p.m.
But my flight from Hong Kong to London was on 11.55 p.m.
so i have about 11 hours to spend in Hong Kong,
so i followed my new friends from Penang go out to Hong Kong to spend this 11 hours...

Hong Kong International Airport

street

Looks familiar...? (always appear in Jackie chan's movies...)

Bruce Lee


After spending the 11 hours in Hong Kong,
then i took flight from Hong Kong to London...
This journey takes about 12 and half hours to reach in London...

Forget to write something,
DSL called me when i'm in Hong Kong,
its cost me RM2.50 / minute to answer his call,
DSL asked me to buy coke for him,
but....i didn't buy...
coz....i don have small change...
one more thing,
from M'sia --> London,
i didn't bath for...
emm...
i think 40++hours o (almost 2 days...),
break my own record!!

2 comments:

dsloong said...

i call u also didnt write into post a...

zhou said...

ya hor...
wait...
now i will edit the post for u....