Saturday, May 30, 2009

HEADACHE!!

This is the second day in Liverpool,
today, i meet my housemate,
Oliver,
he is a jews and he is the first ang mo i meet here...
Oliver asked me and my friends out for a drink at night later,
i said ok lor...
he took us to the pub / club,
i order a cup of...beer...
(dunno what beer, i cincai order one)
after drinking,
i feel like head pusing pusing oledi...
After that, we take a look around of Liverpool city centre...
then go back to hostel lo...
now i just reached my room nia...
and i had wrote 3 posts in half an hour...
got some phtos and videos i took inside the pub,
but now my kepala wanna letup dy,
so i will post it next time lo...

4 comments:

dsloong said...

oliver is laki or pompuan??


no bring u find ayam? lolz./...

Chiangの强 said...

my fren said go Liverpool One there got alot leng lui can kao. blow job for u tepi street one wor... i don't know how true is it... u go check it out n c... then post some pic mari~

Unknown said...

hahaha...
dsloong n chiang arr...always thinking of that stuff nia...kekeke...

anyway, take care there...
muz enjoy the days there n try the beer there n makan minum what ever lar... :-)

zhou said...

DSL: Oliver is laki la...i will try to ask him to intro. some ang mo girls to me later, so no need ayam dy...lolx

Chiang: Liverpool One is not far from my hostel here, walk 15 minutes can reach there dy (for me, its far la, but others said not far wor...)...
got many girls at Liverpool One there, but hor,when i go pusing pusing at there, not even one ang mo girl peduli me...(maybe i'm too handsome dy, so they dare not to come to me...)...so, no blow job for me lo, if betul betul i can't tahan dy, go cucuk wall first lo....lolx...if tomolo i got go there, i take some pic. and post up here...some "longkang" pic...lolx

Yun Loi: lolx, the gay partners are always like that de, wakakaka....yea, must try something new at here...lolx